I’d always wanted to visit Hawaii. My Pinterest “Places to Visit” folder is full of pictures of Hawaii. I was hoping to go last year, but the practicality of finances meant we couldn’t make it then. This time we saved throughout the year to be able to go ahead with a truly awesome experience. Here’s a brief writeup of the best parts. The list of our major activities, in order of which ones I’d recommend most is:
- Sunrise from Haleakala, Maui.
- Stargazing and hiking to Lake Waiau on Mauna Kea, Big Island.
- Snorkeling with manta rays, Big Island.
- Huka snorkeling/scuba at Molokini, Maui.
- Sailing the Na Pali coast, Kauai.
- Helicopter Ride over Kauai.